- Location: The Centennial Valley, neighboring the Red Rock Lakes National Wildlife Refuge, 2 hours South of Dillon, Montana and 2 hours West of Yellowstone National Park
- Bedrooms: NA
- Accommodations: Seat up to 23 People, for Gatherings and Events
- Bathrooms: 1
- Kitchen: Yes, Fully Stocked ( Not a Commercial Kitchen) BBQ Gas Grill available
- Rental Features: Hot tub, Outdoor Picnic Tables, Indoor Seating and Tables
- Wifi: No, anticipated for Summer 2018
- Cell coverage: No
- Landline: Yes
- Available: May 15th - October 1st
Originally constructed on a neighboring ranch as a horse barn, the historic Stibal Barn was moved from the Stibal family’s ranch to the J Bar L and fully restored. The Stibal Barn now serves as our social gathering space and dining hall, perfect for meetings and small, catered events. With views of the Centennial Mountains, open pastures, and the Red Rock River, the Stibal Barn is the ideal venue for work retreats, celebrations, or small events. The Stibal Barn does not include any overnight guest accommodations; however our restored ranch homes and cabins can be rented separately to house your event attendees.
The J Bar L provides Stibal Barn renters with access to the barn’s kitchen, seating up to 23 people, as well as an outdoor hot tub and picnic tables, and can recommend vendors to further outfit the space to suit your needs.
See our Groups and Events page for more information on how the Stibal Barn can accommodate your upcoming gathering.
|Dates||Day 1||Every day Thereafter|
|May 15th - October 1st||$150||$150 - $125 event depending|