- Location: The Centennial Valley, neighboring the Red Rock Lakes National Wildlife Refuge, 2 hours South of Dillon, Montana and 2 hours West of Yellowstone National Park
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeping arrangements: 2 kings ( or 1 King and 2 Twins), 1 Full, 1 Twin
- Accommodates: 8 -10 people
- Bathrooms: 3 1/2
- Kitchen: Yes, Fully Stocked Outdoor Gas BBQ Grill
- Rental Features: Gas-Burning Wood Stove, Hot Tub access, Solar-Powered, Board Games and Books, TV with DVD Player only, Washer and Dryer
- Privacy: * * *
- Wi-Fi: No - anticipated summer 2018
- Cell coverage: Limited for Verizon Users
- Landline: YES
- Available: May 15th - October 1st
Built in the 1920s and renovated from its previous incarnations as a school house, homestead and hunting cabin, the views from the spacious three-story Smith House span five different mountain ranges. Beautifully restored and featuring a wrap-around porch, the Smith House is your home away from home amidst the majestic grasslands of the Centennial Valley. Whether wandering the ranch grounds or taking a short drive to the Beaverhead National Forest, enjoy hundreds of miles of hiking trails, abundant wildlife, and opportunities for backcountry fishing.
With three floors and three large bedrooms, each with expansive views and a private bath, the Smith House comfortably accommodates a large family or gathering of friends. Glimpse the furthest reaches of the valley from the third floor bedroom, which features a king-sized bed. On the second story, the first bedroom includes a king bed that can be made into two twin beds, and the other features one full and one twin-sized bed. The Smith House’s fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room, laundry facility, DVD player, and numerous books and board games make it easy to entertain a crowd.
Spend your days exploring the nearby mountains and Forest Service trails, or simply wander the vast ranch grounds. Fish for native cutthroat trout and Arctic grayling along upper Long Creek, or head over the hill and fish for the abundant rainbow, cutthroat, and brown trout on the Upper Red Rock and Ruby Rivers. However much you fill your days with adventures, or let yourself enjoy the natural quiet and open skies of the valley from the comfort of the front porch or the hot tub a few miles down the road at the Stibal Barn, the Smith House is your secluded home on the Montana range.
|7 Nights||6 Nights||5 Nights||4 Nights||3 Nights|
|Summer (June 9th - Sep 14th)||$2200||$1900||$1600||$1300||$1100|
|Shoulder Season (May 12th - June 8th and Sep 15th - Oct 1st)||$2000||$1750||$1500||$1250||$1100|