- Location: The Centennial Valley, neighboring the Red Rock Lakes National Wildlife Refuge, 2 hours South of Dillon, Montana and 2 hours West of Yellowstone National Park
- Accommodations: 3 cabins
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeping arrangements: 4 Kings (or 2 Kings and 4 Twins), 3 sleeper sofas
- Accommodates: Up to 14 people
- Bathrooms: 2 1/2, Including Outdoor Shower
- Kitchen: Yes, fully stocked Gas BBQ outdoor grill
- Rental Features: 3 Gas-Burning Wood stoves, Fire Pit, Solar-Powered and Off the Grid, Hot Tub Access, Clawfoot Bathtubs/showers, Outdoor shower, Board Games and Books, TV with DVD Player only, Washer and Dryer.
- Privacy: * * * * *
- Wi-Fi: No
- Cell Coverage: Limited for Verizon Users
- Available: May 15th - October 1st
Nestled behind a hill, the secluded and restored Brundage Cabins are perfect for family gatherings or groups of friends. Situated along the banks of the Red Rock River, guests can enjoy views of the migrating waterfowl, birds of prey, antelope, coyotes, and even trumpeter swans right from the porch. Our most private vacation rental, the restored Brundage Cabins offer guests the ultimate opportunity to get lost in the sweeping views and natural quiet of the Centennial Valley and reconnect with friends and family.
While each of the cabins stands as an independent unit, the three cabins encourage a communal experience. The largest cabin, Brundage Commons, features a single bedroom with a king bed, a living room with a gas stove and queen sleeper sofa, a full bathroom with clawfoot tub and shower, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, and laundry facilities for all three cabins to share. Families and friends can cook together after a day of exploration and share a glass of wine around the fire pit in the outdoor sitting area, or wander down the road to the Stibal Barn to soak in the hot tub.
The two remaining cabins, while smaller than Brundage Commons, offer guests the privacy of separate living spaces while remaining in close proximity. The Middle Cabin boasts a comfortable sitting room/bedroom with a queen sleeper sofa and king bed. The cabin’s second bedroom can be set up with a king or two twin beds. The two bedrooms share a large bathroom with a clawfoot tub and shower. The Writing Cabin, the smallest of the three Brundage Cabins, features a living room with gas stove and queen sleeper sofa, a sleeping area with a king bed (or two twins), and a half bath. You’ll soon find that the best views can be had from the outdoor shower attached to this cabin.
A hidden retreat for friends and family along the banks of the Red Rock River, join us off the grid at the Brundage Cabins.
|7 Nights||6 Nights||5 Nights||4 Nights||3 Nights|
|Summer (June 9th - Sep 14th)||$3000||$2700||$2300||$1900||$1500|
|Shoulder Season (May 12th - June 8th and Sep 15th - Oct 1st)||$2750||$2550||$2200||$1850||$1500|